Our uniform supports equality, looks smart and is practical. It is expected that children wear uniform in all years. The colours are navy, white and yellow, and items are available from Kids Connection Hertford (https://www.kidsconnection.co.uk/) or high street stores.
Please visit the Bengeo Parents' Association site to purchase Preloved Uniform and to access unique codes to raise money for our school when purchasing name labels, tags and stickers. Follow this link.
All children with long hair/fringes are required to have it tied up at all times, with plain dark hair bands.
- Navy skirts, pinafores, shorts or trousers
- White polo shirts
- Navy sweatshirt/sweatshirt cardigan, preferably with the school logo.
- Navy/dark tights or socks.
- Yellow and white checked or striped dresses/culottes (with white socks).
- Sensible plain black trainers or shoes.
Sun hats and school bags bearing the school’s logo are available at Kids Connection along with a range of other optional items.
- Navy shorts or joggers
- Navy sweatshirt, preferably with the school logo
- White t-shirt or polo shirt
PE kit (for PE lessons)
In addition to the above, children need appropriate clothes for PE.
- Navy shorts
- Navy plain joggers
- White t-shirt
- Navy sweatshirt, preferably with logo
- Navy or white socks
Forest School kit
Children will need to have wellies and a waterproof in school for Forest School visits.
All items should be unbranded
Both the uniform and PE kit are gender-neutral.
The children should wear formal school uniform every day and always have PE kits in school to change into when they have PE.
Children should not wear jewellery to school. They are allowed to wear a watch (no smart watches) and plain stud earrings. No jewellery should be worn in PE lessons.